Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brian's email from August 18

Subject: Spaghetti is messy

Yes... I spilled a whole plate of spaghetti on my lap at a dinner appointment and yes go ahead and laugh, all the other missionaries did! lol good times!
Well I now have a new companion, his name is Elder Chavez from San Diego California. He goes home on Saturday so I am just his companion for a week. My new companion will be here on Sept 3rd. Chavez is a stud though, he works so hard. We were tracting last night until after 8 o'clock! and we were able to find and teach LOTS of people. Life has been kinda tough as far as some of our investigators :S I think we might be losing one of our best investigators, Molley. She was doing amazing and reading the Book of Mormon, she is almost all the way through Alma and she has come to church several times, but she just asked us to stop coming :( I don't even know why, we have one last appointment on Wednesday with her. I think she may have talked with her pastor... But I don't know.
We still are working with many hopefuls and it's only a matter of time before baptisms come. We are working a lot more with members lately and that always helps. well that's about it for the week. Until next week! love you all
Elder Brian Spencer

No comments: