Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nathan's email from September 30

Subject: The good the bad and the birthday

I've only got 4 minutes to write this letter!!! So my birthday was great, no one worry lol, lots of cake and good times. As far as this last week, it's been awesome and awful as well. Saturday afternoon we had a baptism of this wonderful little lady who is the proud owner of 5 children under the age of 9 and and her husband is soon to follow!! Bad news on top of bad news is that night my comp received a phone call about a good friend having passed away, and Sunday afternoon received another phone call about the father of a missionary that passed away. The elder went home for the funeral but he's back already and sitting next to me, his comp Elder Mitch Hope (lives in Cedar Hills next to me) aha stayed with us, ahhh no time will finish next time! Love

No comments: