Friday, December 19, 2008

Nathan's email from December 16

The American football players continue to break yardage on the ubirajara front, Satan's ahead by 1 million but our coach is waiting for the last play. We've found two new families that are running for the eternal goal, I've got faith they'll go all-the-way!!!
This week was awesome, today we got to go to the temple for the first time since like August, so that was cool. We're working hard and playing hard, its like a whole new ball game with an American comp, it's way fun any way you go at it though. Christmas is practically on us and Santa is awfully uncomfortable with his big wool coat on... I think the wool coat is better than adapting to the usual outwear of people here :D Just don't imagine fat Santa with a speedo...
We had a few really really spiritual moments this week that really touched a few people here, including me. We were teaching Evaldo and his friend Morelo who drinks his life away, we are now helping him stop as he comes to church as well. Sorry I'm outa time but I love you all and have a fantastic week, I'll talk more next week! Love you all merry Hanuka or something!"
Elder Nate Spencer

No comments: